SUSTEC, founded in 2013 is a start-up in the field of environmental technologies for the stainless-steel industry being soon recognized as one of Europe’s SME top-class innovators. With our REGAMX® technology we eliminate waste acids from stainless steel industries and turn them back into fresh resources. Our customers can be found round the globe. Our base is near Vienna, Austria.
our future growth we are currently searching for a CAD Design Engineer
You ever wanted to make a difference and your work shall contribute to make the world a better one? It is time you get in touch with us!
What we can offer
- Young and aspiring company & team
- Flat hierarchy
- International projects in plant manufacturing
- 3d design of piping and equipment of our plants
- Preparation of layout and PID drawings
- Preparation of steel structure drawings
- Room to grow together with us
- Taking part in the erection process
What you should offer
- Degree in mechanical or plant engineering (HTL or similar)
- Good knowledge of Inventor, Auto CAD, Plant 3D
- Practical work experience in the field of engineering of advantage but not necessary
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Both being team player & strong ability to work independently
- Readiness for travelling and working abroad
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application. Please, send your resume and track-record with Ref: Design Engineer, to email@example.com.