SUSTEC, founded in 2013 is a start-up in the field of environmental technologies for the stainless-steel industry being soon recognized as one of Europe’s SME top-class innovators. With our REGAMX® technology we eliminate waste acids from stainless steel industries and turn them back into fresh resources. Our customers can be found round the globe. Our base is near Vienna, Austria.
For our future growth we are currently searching for a Process Engineer with the ability to act as Project Manager in the future.
You ever wanted to make a difference and your work shall contribute to make the world a better one? It is time you get in touch with us!
What we can offer
- Young and aspiring company & team
- Flat hierarchy
- International projects
- All fields of process engineering are present in our projects, including mechanical, chemical and thermal processes
- Varied tasks in different fields like R&D, process development/design/optimization, project management, commissioning
- Room to grow together with us
What you should offer
- Degree in chemical engineering, industrial engineering or a technical discipline
- Practical work experience in the field of engineering
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Both being team player & ability to work independently
- Readiness for travelling and working abroad
- Readiness for dealing with interdisciplinary tasks
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application. Please, send your resume and track-record with Ref: Process Engineer, to firstname.lastname@example.org.